Hey there, my lovely readers, how are you doing? I hope you are all safe and well during these difficult times 2020 has offered us so far.
As many of you know, Best Home Ideas has always been an inclusive blog that shares not only various home tips and how to take care of the hateful cleaning faster but also people’s opinions, personal advice and experience on the matter. This is why I decided to open up my blog for some selected guest writers, who will bring more diversity and interesting topics for all of us to read in our spare time!
This blog covers a wide range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Interior Design
- Home Decor
- Home Improvement
- Garden Ideas
- At the Office Tips
And a lot more. If you have any ideas on how to make a home or office environment better, don’t hesitate to share!
How to become a writer for Best Home Tips?
My process is pretty simple:
- Browse the blog and make sure your idea hasn’t been covered before.
- Drop me a line at samantha[dot]winterland[@]gmail[dot]com to share your topic ideas.
- Wait for my response, sometimes it takes me a while, but I will get back to you if any of the topics sound interesting.
- Prepare the piece I chose and send it for me to review.
The editorial guidelines you need to follow when submitting your guest post
This blog is my baby, so I follow some strict guidelines when preparing the posts, and I would love for you to follow some basic rules as well:
- Send some work samples along with your ideas, I’d love to read your work!
- Please make sure the topic you’re proposing is new and not covered before.
- We only accept original pieces, they will be checked with plagiarism tools.
- We don’t publish over-promotional content, aim for well-researched and informative pieces.
- Long articles are preferable. It depends on the topic, but over 1K words is a good average.
- We love linking to authority sources, it provides the piece with credibility.
- You can submit photos you have the rights to, or I will supply my own.
- Sharing is caring, or so they say. I’d appreciate if you could share the piece to your social media followers. I will!
- Linking back to the piece or any other methods of promotion are also greatly appreciated.